Red Potato Salad
photo by *Parsley*
- Ready In:
- 4hrs 20mins
- 5 medium red potatoes, cut into even cubes
- 2 hardboiled egg, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons dry parsley flakes
- 2 tablespoons grated onions
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- fresh ground pepper
- paprika (to garnish)
- Boil potatoes in water until soft.
- While cooking, beat all remaining ingredients, except paprika; set aside.
- Drain potatoes.
- Place in a large bowl, and allow to cool slightly.
- Slowly pour the sauce over potatoes and egg.
- Carefully stir to coat.
- Sprinkle with paprika, cover and refrigerate for at least 4hrs, or overnight.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm a 25 year old girl who loves cooking, I'm always throwing dinner parties for my friends, which has made me quite popular (A full tummy is a happy tummy) When I'm not cooking I'm taking pictures or playin with bratty Bella. My favorite "famous" cook is Nigella Lawson, I just love her.