Ravioli With Chili Cream Sauce
- Ready In:
- 25 ounces ravioli (any flavor is fine, I use a mixture of cheese and beef)
- 1 (15 ounce) jar alfredo sauce
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can fire-roasted tomatoes, undrained
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried ancho chile powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- shredded parmesan cheese
- Mix together the alfredo sauce, fire roasted tomatoes, chili powder, and poultry seasoning.
- Split sauce in half and place in Ziploc bags; freeze flat.
- Once frozen, place in larger Ziploc bags along with half of the ravioli per bag.
- On cooking day, defrost sauce in fridge over night. Heat in a saucepan on the stove top.
- Meanwhile, cook ravioli according to package directions.
- Drain and top with sauce.
- Top each serving with Parmesan.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I never realized how easy it is to create restaraunt-quality dishes at home until I lived with my grandparents over one of my summer breaks from college. As soon as I got my first apartment (a year or so later), I started cooking and have been addicted ever since! I like to challenge myself with new ingredients and techniques. I'm big on research, and will spend hours learning the how to's of new ideas ahead of time, because there's nothing more depressing than making a disappointing meal! <br /><br />I've taken it upon myself to be in charge of Thanksgiving dinner for the past 5 years (I'm 27 now)...I enjoy the challenge, and think I put together a pretty darn good spread! :) <br /><br />My fiance and I both LOVE to eat good food, but although we won't deny ourselves some wings and a beer now and again, we try to eat pretty healthfully on a day-to-day basis.</p>