Raspberry Roasted Potatoes
- Ready In:
- 5 red potatoes, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1⁄4 cup oil (olive oil works well)
- salt and pepper
- 2 -3 tablespoons raspberry vinaigrette dressing
- 3 -4 fresh mint leaves or 1 -2 teaspoon dried mint
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Mix the potatoes, oil, salt and pepper, and roast them until done. About 30 min for small pieces.
- Chop the mint leaves (or crush the dried ones), and mix with the vinagrette.
- Toss the hot potatoes with the vinagrette mixture.
- *The amounts are all subject to your own personal taste. Start with the low side and add up if you want more flavor.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!