Raspberry Almond Pancakes
photo by ElizabethKnicely
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup canola oil or 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 3⁄4 cups almond milk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup sliced almonds
- 1 pint raspberries
- Add the oil, milk, egg and vanilla to a large mixing bowl. Mix lightly with a whisk or fork.
- Add the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt to the bowl. Whisk the batter until smooth.
- Run a knife through the sliced (slivered will work too) almonds. Gently press a fork over the raspberries, crushing them lightly.
- Fold the chopped almonds and the crushed raspberries into the batter.
- Cook the pancakes on a griddle of some sort, using up all the batter.
- Serve Almond Raspberry Pancakes with Fruit, Scrambled Eggs, Breakfast Sausage or Bacon -- whatever your little breakfast heart's desire.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
29 year old wife and mother of 3 who is obsessed with meal planning.