photo by mypinchofitaly
- Ready In:
- 100 g ricotta cheese
- 4 dried biscuits
- 120 g raspberries
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Wash well the raspberries and dry them with a cloth or kitchen paper.
- Set aside a couple of raspberries to garnish. In a mixer put the rest of raspberries, add the 2 tablespoons of brown sugar and mix until you get a soft and uniform juice.
- Tasted to see if it is sweet enough or not according to your taste.
- Put the fresh cheese in a bowl and mix it with a fork. Now crumble the biscuits with your hands.
- Pour a couple of spoons of raspberry juice in each glass and so prepare the first layer as base.
- Pour the remaining raspberry juice into the bowl with cheese and mix uniformly until you will get a velvety light pink compound.
- Now add a second layer of crumbled biscuits on the first layer of raspberry juice, then add the pink compound (raspberries + cheese) and finish the last layer with other crumbs of biscuits and garnish with a whole raspberry.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!