Ranch-Style Deviled Eggs
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is a deviled egg reciepe with a little twist of ranch. I like to experiment with deviled eggs, and just came up with this one one day!
- Ready In:
- 6 eggs
- 1 tablespoon dry ranch dressing mix
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 -2 tablespoon prepared yellow mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- paprika (optional)
- Hard-boil, cool and peel 6 eggs.
- Cut in half lengthwise, and place yolks in a small separate bowl; mash with fork.
- Add dry ranch dressing mix, mustard, mayonnaise and pepper.
- Scoop or pipe egg yolk mixture into egg halves. Garnish with Parika if desired.
- Refridgerate until ready to serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION