Ranch Mini Meat Loaves
Found in a booklet from Pillsbury. Very tasty and easy. The ranch dressing mix is a bit salty so, if you prefer, you can use less.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 lb lean ground beef (at least 80%)
- 1⁄4 cup dry breadcrumbs (any flavor)
- 1 tablespoon dry ranch dressing mix (.4 oz envelope)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- cheese (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In large bowl, beat milk and egg with a fork.
- Mix in beef, bread crumbs and dressing mix.
- Shape into 6 small loaves.
- Place in an ungreased 13"x9" pan.
- Brush loaves with Worcestershire Sauce.
- Bake, uncovered, for 35-45 minutes until center is no longer pink and juices run clear (at least 160 degrees).
- Decorate with strips of cheese if desired.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION