Quick Banana Pudding (Sugar Free, Low Fat)
photo by Red_Apple_Guy
- Ready In:
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) box sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3 cups nonfat milk (very cold)
- 3 large bananas, sliced
- 4 ounces sugar-free vanilla wafers (I use Murray)
- Prepare pudding following instant pudding directions.
- line glass bowl or casserole dish with waffers and banana slices.
- pour half of the pudding into the dish.
- layer waffers.
- layer banana slices.
- Crumble waffer crumbs and add to top.
- Chill and serve.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
My wife and I live just outside of Atlanta, GA. Two daughters live in town, one with my two grandsons. My son is living in California. I'm a retired environmental manager at a manufacturing facility. My Mom and Dad would have loved this site. Dad was a huge collector of recipes and was in the food industry. Mom was a terrific cook as well. Another influence was a roommate at the Universtiy of Arkansas that was an excellent cook. Today I enjoy barbecuing and grilling year round and cooking in general. My latest adventure is in bread baking. I'm loving it and going to school on it right here on the bread forum. I'm active in a terrific church and also love fly fishing and fly tying.