Quick and Easy Low Carb Chili
I threw this low carb chili together with things I had on hand, it turned out great. The whole pot of chili has about 130 net carbs. 40 from the chili seasoning, 18 from the chili ready tomatoes, 49 from the beans, 12 from the tomatoe sauce, and about 5 from the onion
- Ready In:
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can great value chili ready tomatoes
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can great value tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons of 5th season chopped onions (the dehydrated kind)
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can great value chili beans
- 2 1⁄2 lbs hamburger
- 2 (1 1/4 ounce) packages of great value mild chili seasoning mix
- salt, pepper, and garlic powder to taste
- 3 cups water
- Brown hamuburger.
- Add about 2 tablespoons of the chopped dehydrated onions midway through cooking the hamburger.
- Drain grease from hamburger.
- Add chili ready tomatoes to hamburger.
- Add salt pepper and garlic powder to taste.
- Add only 1 of the chili seasoning mixes now, and stir it in with the hamburger and tomatoes.
- Turn heat on low, and let cook for about 5 minutes.
- Transfer hamburger and tomatoes to a deeper pot(if needed).
- Add 3 cups of water (I just filled the can from the tomatoes twice and dumped that in the pot).
- Add the second chili seasoning mix now, and stir.
- Add about half a can of the tomato sauce, I used a little over half.
- Add chili beans.
- Let cook on medium low heat for about 20 minutes, or until hot, stirring occasionally.