Quiche -- Spinach Sausage
An easy and delicious meal.. either for lunch, brunch or dinner. I've even eaten it for breakfast. It reheats well, too.
- Ready In:
- 1 9 inch pie shell
- 8 ounces bulk pork sausage
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 5 ounces packages frozen chopped spinach (cooked and drained)
- 1⁄2 cup herb seasoned stuffing mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups monterey jack cheese, shredded (6 oz.)
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 1⁄2 cups half-and-half
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- Bake shell 400° for 7 minutes.
- Drop temperature to 375°.
- Cook sausage, onion and garlic until done.
- Stir in spinach and stuffing mix.
- Sprinkle first cheese and then sausage mix into pie crust.
- In bowl combine eggs and half& half.
- Pour over sausage mix.
- Bake 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with parmesan and paprika.
- Bake 15 minutes longer.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation