Spinach, Sausage and Feta Quiche
- Ready In:
- 1hr 30mins
- 1 refrigerated pie crust, softened as directed on box (from 15-oz box)
- 1⁄2 cup finely crushed butter and garlic-flavored croutons
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- 4 ounces smoked turkey sausage, sliced
- 1 (9 ounce) box frozen spinach, thawed, squeezed to drain and chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onions
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese (4 oz)
- 4 large eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups half-and-half
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt, if desired
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 8 cherry tomatoes, cut into quarters
- Heat oven to 350°F Place pie crust in 9-inch glass pie plate or quiche pan as directed on box for One-Crust Filled Pie.
- Cover bottom of pie crust with crushed croutons; sprinkle with Cheddar cheese. Layer sausage slices on cheese; top with spinach, onion and feta cheese.
- In large bowl, beat eggs, half-and-half, salt and pepper with wire whisk until well blended; slowly pour into pie crust.
- Bake 45 minutes. Cover crust edge with strips of foil. Bake 5 to 15 minutes longer or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand 15 minutes before serving. Garnish with tomatoes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!