Puff Pastry Cheese and Chives Baskets
Flaky puff pastry baskets with melted cheese filling are fabulous bite-sized appetizers that will dazzle your guests.
- Ready In:
- 6 tablespoons ricotta cheese
- 6 tablespoons mozzarella cheese, grated
- 6 tablespoons swiss cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- chives, chopped
- 2 sheets fresh puff pastry (or frozen, thawed)
- In a bowl, mix and combine ricotta, mozzarella, Swiss cheese, sea salt, pepper and chives. Set aside.
- Cut six circles measuring approximately 7 cm in diameter from each sheet of puff pastry and then line the same number of muffin silicone moulds with the pastry, using your fingers to press the dough up the sides.
- Fill each basket evenly with the cheese and chive mixture and bake in the oven at 200°C for about 15 minutes, until the pastry is puffed and golden and the filling melts.
- Allow the basket cool a little, remove them from silicone moulds, sprinkle with chopped chives and serve with cherry tomatoes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation