Crunchy Potato Chip Sandwich
photo by Lori Mama
- Ready In:
- Spread peanut butter on both bread slices.
- Place pickle chips on one slice.
- Top with overlapping potato chips.
- Close sandwich and eat.
- *Plain Jane-spread mayonnaise on white bread and top with potato chips.
- *Banana Crunch-spread peanut butter on white bread; add sliced bananas, and top with potato chips.
- *Cheese 'n' Chips-make a grilled cheese sandwich with American cheese and potato chips on buttered white bread.
- Other ideas--barbecue chips on ham and cheese sandwich; salt and vinegar chips or tuna fish sandwich.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!