PORTUGUESE FARMERS CHEESE OMELET
photo by Potagekempcc
- Ready In:
- 3 jumbo eggs (Brown)
- 1 dash fine sea salt
- 1 dash white pepper
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- 1 dash allspice (Portuguese Allspice)
- 3 tablespoons maui onions (Chopped)
- 3 tablespoons red bell peppers (Chopped)
- 1 tablespoon serrano pepper (Chopped)
- 3 tablespoons cheese (Rabacal Grated)
- 2 tablespoons cilantro (Chopped)
- 4 slices cantaloupe
- 3 slices tomatoes
- In a small bowl whisk eggs, sea salt, white pepper, Portuguese Allspice and cream.
- In a 8-inch omelet pan melt butter. As the eggs start to set-up gently push to the center using a rubber spatula.
- Add onions, peppers, Rabacal cheese and cook omelet 1-2 minutes. Add cilantro, cook 1-minute and flip omelet over.
- Carefully remove omelet from pan by folding in half. Place omelet on a warm serving plate. Garnish with Fresh Cantaloupe or Fresh Fruit and Fresh Sliced Tomatoes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!