Canadian Bacon & Cheese Omelet
This is a quick and easy bunch dish. Since canadian bacon is cooked already it just has to be heated.
- Ready In:
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 slices Canadian bacon, diced
- 1⁄8 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper
- Whisk eggs and cream together.
- Melt butter in a large skillet. Pour in eggs hot, lifting edges into center allowing uncooked egg to reach pan.
- When egg is set add the ham and cheese to one half of the omelet. Fold over other half cook for 15-25 seconds and invert onto a plate.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
This was great. I have never put sour cream with the eggs. My omelet was nice and tasty. I used regular bacon rather than Canadian Bacon. I will make omelets like this from now on. Thanks for sharing your recipe Made for ZWT 4 and the Cafe ZMAKK Gypsies. I thought I reviewed this yesterday , but I didn't.
Delightful! I've never added sour cream to my eggs before and I loved it. These omelets looked beautiful and since they were simple, I was able to flip them over better than usual - or maybe I was just more patient. Anyway - my almost-9-year-old declared it the "best breakfast ever." Thanks for posting!
I loves me a good breakfast, I do! One slice of the Canadian bacon was enough for me. I hadn't made an omelet in a while so I made a mess of turning it...oh, well. It was fluffy and tasty and so I didn't care if it was pretty. No fault of the recipe! Sour cream was a nice touch, I think it helped make it puff and added a fine flavor. I had some toast with homemade strawberry rhubarb on the side. I am a lucky girl today. Thanks for sharing! Made for my Babes for ZWT4 Canada.