Spinach, Mushroom, Goat Cheese Omelet
photo by Brooke M.
- Ready In:
- 3 mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons goat cheese, crumbles
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- In a medium size skillet, sauté the mushrooms and garlic on medium heat for about 5 minutes.
- While those are cooking beat the eggs with salt, pepper and onion flakes.
- Spread the mushrooms as evenly as possible in the skillet, and turn down the heat to low then pour the egg mixture evenly over the mushrooms.
- Let cook until the egg have cooked almost all the way through about 10-15 minutes, then sprinkle the goat cheese crumbles evenly and fold the omelet length wise and then again the other way.
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!