Pork Chops in a Honey Balsamic Glaze
- Ready In:
- 4 pork loin chops
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- On medium high heat enough olive oil to lightly coat your frying fan.
- Rub the crushed garlic on both sides of the pork chops. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Place pork chops in the pan with oil.
- Brown pork chop on each side (about 2 minutes per side).
- In a bowl mix vinegrette and honey.
- Once chops are browned, reduce heat to medium low.
- Pour vinaigrette/honey mixture to the frying pan.
- Coat the pork chop in the sauce and simmer for 10 minute.
- Adjust cooking time as needed per thickness of chops.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation