Balsamic-Glazed Pork Tenderloin
photo by Sageca
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 lbs pork tenderloin
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 2 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Rinse pork under cool running water. Trim excess fat. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat; place pork in skillet. Sear each side to brown entire surface. Remove meat from pan; set aside on a warm plate.
- Add vinegar to skillet, stirring to scrape any cooked bits of meat from skillet. Reduce heat to medium; stir in brown sugar and garlic; mix wel and simmer a few minutes to make a glaze. Return tenderloin to skillet; spoon glaze over meat.
- Place pork in a small roasting pan. Roast for 30 minutes. Remove pork from oven; allow to rest for 5 minutes before slicing. Drizzle any pan juices over top.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
see 1 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love to cook, read recipe books and food magazines,spend time in kitchen stores, grocery stores, gourmet shops, learning new cooking techniques, trying new kitchen gadgets,tasting exotic foods,enjoying a wonderful meal. I've always had a herb garden; now I have containers on my patio with my must have herbs. It seems, everything tastes better with fresh herbs!