Pineapple Walnut Cheese Ball
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Great appetizer to keep the guests at bay before the main dish! Serve with crackers or bread sticks.
- Ready In:
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup green bell pepper (finely chopped)
- 2 tablespoons onions (finely chopped)
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple (drained well)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 cup walnuts (chopped)
- cream cream cheese, green pepper, onion, pineapple and salt.
- roll mixture into a ball and roll in chopped walnuts until thoroughly coated.
- serve with party crackers or bread sticks.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION