photo by Sara E.
- Ready In:
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 egg
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 6 -10 slices white bread
- In a bowl, combine drained pineapple, egg, sugar, butter.
- Begin adding bread pieces and stir. Bread should absorb liquid. Continue adding bread until bread will no longer absorb liquid. This can be anywhere from 6-10 slices.
- Put in a 9x9" baking dish.
- Bake 350 for 30-45 minutes. Top should begin to brown when it is done.
- I almost always double the recipe, use a 9 x 13 pan, and bake for 1 hour.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!