Pickled Cucumber Rainbow Carrot Slaw
photo by Food.com
- Ready In:
- 1 English cucumber
- 3 heirloom rainbow carrots
- 1⁄4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon whole grain mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- Using a julienne peeler, a peeler or grater, shred the cucumber and carrots into long strips.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the vinegar, sugar, mustard, coriander, black pepper and red pepper flakes. Whisk in the oil and toss with the carrots and cucumbers to coat.
- Garnish with the cilantro. Chill until ready to serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hungry for good food AND great conversation? Food.com boasts a smorgasbord of over 500,000 recipes and a community-inspired activity feed that allows our users to add reviews, tweaks, questions and photos to their favorite recipes. Grab a plate and join the fun!