Phyllo Pastry Fingers
- Ready In:
- Separate pasty sheets and spray on one side.
- Put two sheets on top of each other and spread on tomato paste.
- Sprinkle cheese onto them.
- Put other two sheets on top of each other and lay on top.
- Cut 1 inch fingers with a very sharp knife, the entire length of the pastry.
- Twist each finger so each length twists three to four times and lay on a baking sheet.
- Put in oven and cook to pastry's cooking directions.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!