Bacon Cheese Fingers
- Ready In:
- 1 cup swiss cheese, grated
- 8 slices bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon onion, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery salt
- 10 slices bread, crust removed
- Combine all ingredients except bread.
- Spread mixture over the bread slices and cut into triangles (or any shape you like).
- Bake at 325 degrees for 10 minutes.
- (These may be frozen also.).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm all about the cheap!