Pecan Cheesecake Bars
- Ready In:
- 1hr 30mins
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups firmly packed light brown sugar, divided
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups finely chopped pecans, divided
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup light corn syrup
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour and 3/4 cup brown sugar. Using a pastry blender, cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in 1/2 cup pecans. Press mixture evenly in bottom of a 13x9- inch baking pan; bake for 10 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese and sugar; beat at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Add milk and vanilla, beating until well combined; pour over cooled crust. Bake for 15 minutes; remove from oven, and cool for 10 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining 3/4 cup brown sugar, corn syrup, melted butter, and eggs. Stir in remaining 1 1/2 cups pecans. Pour brown sugar mixture over cream cheese mixture. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes, or until center is set.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!