Peanut Butter Overnight Oats
photo by ElizabethKnicely
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup old fashioned oats, uncooked
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1⁄2 small banana, sliced
- Mix oats, milk, peanut butter and brown sugar in small container.
- Add bananas and give one final stir.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight. Enjoy in the morning!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
29 year old wife and mother of 3 who is obsessed with meal planning.