PB & J Overnight Oats
photo by Izy Hossack
- Ready In:
- 2⁄3 cup old fashioned oats
- 2⁄3 cup milk, of choice (cow’s, almond, soy, rice…)
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, plus a few extra for topping or 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 2 tablespoons strawberry jam
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- In a medium bowl, mix the oats and milk together.
- Hull the strawberries and mash with the back of a fork (if using frozen, defrost first). Stir in the strawberry jam.
- Place a few tablespoons of the oats into 2 mason jars. Top with half of the mashed strawberries. Top with the remaining oats followed by the mashed strawberries and peanut butter. Keep in the fridge overnight.
- In the morning, top the oats with the extra fresh strawberries, if desired, and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
www.topwithcinnamon.com Food blogger & cookbook author ('The Savvy Cook' and 'Top with Cinnamon')