Peanut Butter Cup Fluff
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Obesity Help. It was posted by Donna Jensen.
- Ready In:
- 8 ounces sugar-free Cool Whip or 8 ounces Cool Whip Lite
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 -4 teaspoons Splenda sugar substitute (3-4 packets)
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl (cool whip container works great) and stick in freezer until frozen.
- Eat by the spoonful or measure it out.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION