Weight Watchers "caramel Apple Fluff"
photo by Lalaloula
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 5mins
- 1 ounce sugar-free fat-free butterscotch pudding (small box)
- 8 ounces crushed pineapple (undrained)
- 4 apples, chopped
- 12 ounces fat-free cool whip
- Mix dry pudding and pineapple.
- Add apples and cool whip.
- Refrigerate for about 2 hours before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Yummy! What a nice creamy dessert. I found it very tasty and satisfying. My only complaint is that I didnt like the apple cold that much because it somehow lost flavour. Next time Ill just add it in right before serving. But thats just personal preference I guess. <br/>THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing this great recipe with us, chris_tam!<br/>Made and reviewed for "Help a naked recipe" September 2012.
see 9 more reviews