photo by digidiverdeb
- Ready In:
- Cream butter and sugar until thick and pale.
- Stir in egg, then sifted flour a little at a time, then nuts. *see intro*.
- Stir to combine.
- Place rounded teaspoonfuls onto a lightly greased baking tray and press with fork to flatten.
- Cook 350F/180C for 20 minutes until golden brown.
- (I bake mine in a fan oven at 160C for 12 minutes and 30 seconds exactly! - and they come out perfect every time.).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!