1. Saute onions in small amount of olive oil until light brown. If using fresh garlic, dice up two cloves and put in with onions.
2. Once onions are soft and light brown, mix in meat, and sprinkle with Mrs Dash salt/pepper. Saute until brown.
3. Add in can of crushed tomatoes and can of tomato sauce and stir.
4. Simmer for 45 minutes at least. Taste and add more seasoning if needed.
5. Boil water for pasta and cook pasta for 8 to 10 minutes. We like our pasta al dente (not too soft). Taste as you go.
6.When ready - strain - make sure all the water is gone. Put a little sauce on pasta so it does not stick. Keep the rest of the sauce in the bowl so you can each have as much as you want. A salad is a great side dish -- add grated parmesan if you like.