- Ready In:
- 2 cups matzo meal
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups boiling water
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 4 eggs, well beaten
- cooking spray
- In a medium-sized bowl mix the matzah meal with the salt and the sugar.
- Add boiling water and mix well. Let rest for 5 minutes.
- Add oil and eggs. Mix thoroughly.
- Spoon batter into greased muffin cups and bake at 400 degrees F. for 30-40 minutes, until golden brown.
- Variation: For jam-filled muffins, spoon batter ito muffin cups and place 1/2 teaspoon of jam or preserves in center of each muffin. The jam will sink to become a filling.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!