Berry Bran Muffins
photo by Outta Here
- Ready In:
- 2 cups Kellogg's all-bran cereal
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup blueberries
- granola cereal, to sprinkle on top (optional)
- Combine cereal and water. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Add egg and oil, beat well.
- Add the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Beat just until combined.
- Add the blue berries last.
- Put into muffin pans sprayed with Pam. Sprinkle the granola on top. 1 tsp per muffin is good!
- Bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!