Tasty little side dish.
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 lbs small red potatoes, scrubbed
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup fresh parsley, chopped and divided
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Peel a strip of skin from around the middle of each potato.
- Place potatoes in a bowl of cold water.
- Set aside.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat; add oil.
- Saute' onion and garlic for 5 minutes or until tender.
- Add chicken broth and 3/4 cup FRESH parsley; mix well.
- Bring to a boil Place potatoes in a single layer in skillet.
- Return to a boil; reduce heat.
- Simmer, covered, for 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Remove potatoes with a slotted spoon to a serving bowl.
- Add salt and pepper to skillet; stir.
- Pour sauce over potatoes.
- Sprinkle with remaining parsley.
- **Usea large skillet to ensure the potatoes remain in one even layer for the fastest cooking time.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation