Painted Peach Cake
- Ready In:
1 bundt cake
- Grease& flour a 10" tube pan.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine cake mix (dry) with cheese& eggs in a large bowl.
- Blend on low 30 seconds, beat 2 minutes.
- Spoon about 2/3 of batter into prepared pan.
- Arrange peach slices over batter,then sprinkle candies over.
- Spoon remaining cake batter over all.
- Bake 35 to 45 minutes, until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool on rack (upright) 15 minutes.
- Remove& drizzle with glaze made by mixing powdered sugar with lemon juice.
- Serve warm or cool with whipped cream or ice cream.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!