Oven-Roasted Parmesan Pork Chops
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a wide, shallow bowl combine bread crumbs, parmesan, garlic powder and pepper.
- In another wide, shallow bowl whisk together egg and milk.
- Place butter in baking pan and warm in oven until melted. Remove pan from oven and gently tip side-to-side to coat bottom of pan.
- Dredge each pork chop in egg mixture and then bread crumb mixture.
- Place each chop in baking pan (one layer). Spray the top of each lightly and evenly with cooking spray.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Turn chops over and bake for another 20 minutes or until juices run clear.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>My name is Rebecca, but my family and friends call me Becky. I am 33 years old and live in Rochester, New York, USA. I am a life-long resident of Western New York and can't say as I'd ever want to live anywhere else. I grew up on a small dairy farm in rural Western New York and love country living. Although my husband and I live in a suburb right now, we hope someday to move back to our roots and live a peaceful country life. <br /><br />My husband and I have been married for 10 years. We have a beautiful 5-year-old daughter and a 3-year-old son. I am amazed at how quickly our kids are growing and developing. I read a lot about and hold my own personal skepticism regarding the affects of additives such as preservatives, hormones, artificial colorings, artificial sweeteners, caffeine, allergens, etc. With the increasing number of children and adults with food allergies, I am suspicious that the last century of our nation's food industry improvements have contributed. I'm doing the best I can to protect my family from the risks, but it is difficult to avoid every additive. I have friends and family with food allergies and know how difficult it is to cope with food restrictions. I enjoy the challenge of cooking for those with food allergies but can't imagine making it an every-day affair.</p> 8727502"