Oven-Roasted Harvest Vegetables
Another tasty vegetable dish.
- Ready In:
- 1 cup cauliflower, in 1 1/2-inch florets
- 1 cup carrot, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 1 cup summer squash or 1 cup zucchini, sliced 1/2-inch thick
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons margarine
- 1 cup fat-skimmed chicken broth
- salt or garlic salt and pepper
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 350º. Combine ingredients except parsley in shallow non-stick 11"x14" baking pan, well covered with cooking spray. Cover loosely with a sheet of foil. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, basting occasionally with the pan liquid (add a little water if all the liquid evaporates). Makes 8 servings.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION