Oven Baked Honey Chicken
photo by ncmysteryshopper
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 cups dried breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 -6 chicken breasts (1 - 1 1/2 lbs)
- Preheat oven to 375°F Line a baking sheet with foil. Spread oil over the foil liberally.
- Whisk together honey and vinegar in shallow bowl. Pour bread crumbs into separate bowl. Sometimes I use a bag, like a "shake & bake" method.
- Roll chicken in honey mixture, then in bread crumbs. Place chicken on baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until no longer pink in center.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Super easy recipe with nice results. I used the dried bread crumbs as indicated but if I were to make this again I would use fresh bread crumbs. The chicken was moist and tender and had a sweet edge. The crust was a bit dry. Our breasts were done in 20 minutes. Lovely recipe! Zaar World Tour 4. Whine and Cheese.
What an easy and tasty way to make baked chicken. I used a bone-in chicken breast with skin. I didn't change a thing with this recipe. The chicken was moist and tender with a slightly sweet taste. I didn't have a problem with the bottom being soggy. I think it was because I used a bone-in chicken and baked it with the ribbed side down. The whole chicken breast came out perfectly with a nice crunching topping. Thanks for sharing a great recipe. Made for ZWT4 Family Picks.
see 5 more reviews