Cornflake Sweet & Sour Meatloaf
photo by Photo Momma
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup corn flakes, crushed
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 2 tablespoons parsley, minced
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons brown mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare sauce (ketchup, brown sugar, vinegar, mustard, and nutmeg) in a bowl and set aside.
- Combine remaining ingredients with hands until evenly mixed.
- Work in half of the sauce with the meatloaf. Place the meatloaf in a loaf pan and shape it.
- Pour the remaining sauce on top and bake for 50 minutes, or until center is no longer pink.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!