MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Great, easy side dish. My favorite thing about it (aside from the flavor) is that it can be made ahead of time.
- Ready In:
- 1 lb baby carrots, fresh or thawed frozen
- 1⁄3 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons dijon-style mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- To cook carrots, heat 1 inch lightly salted water in 2-quart saucepan over high heat to a boil; immediately add carrots.
- Return to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Cover and simmer 10 to 12 minutes for fresh carrots (8-10 minutes for frozen) or until crispy and tender.
- Drain carrots well and return to pan.
- Stir in marmalade, butter, mustard and ginger.
- Simmer uncovered, over medium heat 3 minutes or until carrots are glazed, stirring occasionally.
- At this point, carrots may be transferred to a microwavable casserole dish with lid.
- Cover and refrigerate up to 8 hours before serving.
- To reheat, microwave at HIGH 4-5 minutes or until hot.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION