One-Dish Sausage Supper
- Ready In:
- 1 lb smoked sausage, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled & cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 medium bell peppers, any color,cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 clove garlic, minced or diced
- 2⁄3 cup water
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Place all ingredients in 12- or 14-inch skillet.
- Over medium-high heat, bring to a boil; reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer for approx.
- 25 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love to use the Southern Living Cookbooks and the Joy of Cooking. I don't think you have to have all the ingredients on hand to make a recipe - improvise. Some of my best meals were just thrown together at the last minute w/ what we had in the pantry! My new favorite "cookbook" is the Recipezaar website!