One "big" Chocolate Chip Cookie
This cookie is one super-thick HUGE chocolate chip cookie. When you want a chocolate chip cookie without all the fuss. Or wrap in cellophane add a pretty bow and give it as a gift.
- Ready In:
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups light-brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1/2 cup margarine, melted
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 (12 ounce) package chocolate chips
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a bowl. Add melted butter,eggs, and vanilla; Stir well. Stir in chocolate chips. Spoon into a greased 9-inch pie plate. Bake at 350 degree's 35-40 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool cut into pie sized wedges and enjoy!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation