This recipe is from my ex mother in laws friend, Noreen. They are both great ladies! This is so easy and wonderful!
- Ready In:
- 4 chicken breasts, split in half
- 8 bacon, strips
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Place chicken breast halves in a baking dish, wrap 2 slices of bacon around each breast and bake at 400 degrees for approx 40 minutes or until juices run clear.
- Drain off fat.
- Sauce: In a sauce pan, melt 3 tblsp of butter, bring to boil and add 3 tblsp of flour, stir until blended, this will be the Roux.
- Reduce heat and slowly add 2 cups of milk, 1 tsp salt and 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese.
- Cook until thickened.
- Pour over chicken breasts and broil until brown and bubbly.
- It has had rave reviews at dinner parties!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation