NO GUILT 'second Helping' SLAW
photo by Casey.Company
- Ready In:
- 2 (14 ounce) bags of classic Coleslaw
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery seed
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup marzetti the original light coleslaw dressing (light tastes great and it is half the fat and almost half the calories)
- in a large mixing bowl, add slaw mix, pepper, onion powder, celery seeds, red wine vinegar, white balsamic vinegar and the Marzetti's dressing.
- mix the slaw very well. It will seem like you do not have enough dressing, but you do (once it sets for several hours and you mix it up, it is plenty).
- refrigerate for at least 4 hours (all day or overnight is great).
- mix & serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
CASEY & COMPANY is a collection of my various loves turned into blog posts - from recipes & quick tips, to must haves & amazing deals. Whatever the topic, it's all about the experience...I make it simple, I make it fun, I make it memorable! Follow me here & http://www.casey.company/