Boursin Cheese Potatoes
Not a "figure friendly" side dish, it tastes incredible. Nice to serve at special dinners or when you're not counting fat and calories.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 30mins
- 3 lbs red potatoes, unpeeled
- salt and pepper
- 1 pint heavy cream
- 1 (5 ounce) package boursin cheese
- fresh chives or parsley, chopped
- Slice potatoes into quarter inch rounds and toss with salt and pepper.
- Slowly heat cream and cheese together until thoroughly melted.
- In a deep casserole dish layer half the potatoes.
- Cover with half the cream mixture.
- Cover and bake at 350°F for one hour.
- Sprinkle top with chives or parsley.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Served this Christmas Eve with our traditional Crab Imperial, instead of the usual garlic mashed. (No trade in for calories, color, nor cholesterol !) My mandoline shaved slices which were too thin, so I had to "eyeball" and slice by hand. I covered with foil for first 45 minutes, then uncovered, to allow it to brown. It was a big hit, with one serving leftover, quickly claimed by DD. Thanks, Bogey'sMom, for a new taste sensation!