Nacho's in a Cup
"I love making this appetizer for all my parties...I get tons of requests and its a perfect finger food!"
- Ready In:
- 1hr 40mins
- 1 lb extra lean ground beef
- 250 ml salsa
- 1 (10 ounce) bag Tostitos Scoops
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup sour cream or 1 cup guacamole
- Cook the ground beef on medium to high heat in a non stick pan until brown and no longer pink.
- Drain the ground beef and rinse your pan and add beef back to your pan.
- Pour the jar of Salsa into beef mixture and let simmer until the beef fully absorbs the sauce. The longer you let simmer the better it will taste.
- While the mixture is cooking, heat oven to 350 degrees and place a cooking sheet on any flat oven pan. Place the Tostitos scoop cups facing up in on the pan.
- Once the mixture is ready you can spoon it into Tostitos scoop cups and sprinkle with the cheddar cheese.
- Cook in the oven until the cheese is melted.
- Place each scoop cup on a platter and you can either leave sour cream or guacamole on the side or add to each cup.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note