Party Rye Sandwiches
- Ready In:
- 1 lb hot Italian sausage
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 -2 drop Tabasco sauce (more if you prefer)
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese
- 1 package miniature party rye rounds
- Brown sausage and ground beef.
- Chop in skillet till in fine pieces.
- Add tabasco and Velveeta cheese and mix until melted.
- Spread on the small party rye bread.
- Bake at 300 degrees until hot, usually 10-15 minutes.
- These are easy to prepare in advance.
- freeze then, when needed pop them into the oven for impromptu parties.
Join The Conversation