Mushroom Blue Cheese Turkey Burgers
- Ready In:
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, finely chopped
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the ground turkey, mushrooms, onion, and soy sauce. Season with kosher salt and pepper. Form into 4 burger patties.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Place patties on the prepared grill, and cook for 10 minutes per side, or until well done.
- Top with blue cheese during the last few minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
If the comments say My kids loved it! then I will probably think it's bland or otherwise yucky... so I don't make recipes that have a lot of My kids loved it! comments.