Mushroom Turkey Burgers
Simple and flavorful burger.
- Ready In:
- 1 lb ground turkey (I use Louis Rich)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 4 hamburger buns
- Mix turkey, parsley, Worcestershire sauce and onion salt and pepper in large bowl.
- Shape turkey mixture into 4 patties; set aside.
- Melt butter in large skillet on medium heat.
- Add mushrooms; cook and stir 2-3 minutes or until tender.
- Remove mushrooms; cover to keep warm.
- Add patties to skillet; cook on medium heat 12-14 minutes or until done, turning occasionally.
- Place patty on bottom bun; add mushrooms on top of patty; add top bun.
- **Welightly butter and toast our hamburger buns.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
I loved this recipe. I never have had very good luck with turkey burgers but found your recipe to be very good! I didn't quite follow the ingredients. Didn't have fresh parsley so I used dry, added about 3 tbsp of Italian breadcrumbs and had to use dried onion flakes istead of onion salt. I sauteed up some onions in the butter then added canned mushrooms. Topped the burgers when they were done, hubby wanted swiss and I wanted American. The cheese held everything (for the most part) in place. Wonderful recipe even after tweaking!
We loved these! There were only 3 of us for dinner tonight so I made the burgers a bit bigger. I had to use canned mushrooms but they were still good. I loved the seasoning mixed into the turkey! I used King's Hawaiian buns and added shredded mozzarella cheese to the bottom of the bun. Delicious! Thank you so much for posting!!