Blue Cheese-Stuffed Turkey Burgers
Easy turkey burgers from Robin Miller on Food network TV.
- Ready In:
- 1 lb ground turkey breast (*)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 4 pieces blue cheese (1 inch chunks)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 hamburger buns (preferably whole-grain)
- In a large bowl, combine turkey and poultry seasoning. Mix well to combine. Shape mixture into 12 patties, each about 1 inch thick. Press blue cheese into the center of 4 of the patties, covering cheese with turkey.
- Heat oil in a large skillet or griddle over medium-high heat. Add turkey burgers and cook 4 to 6 minutes per side, until cooked through.
- Serve the cheese-stuffed burgers with this meal and refrigerate remaining burgers until ready to use. Serve burgers on rolls.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION