MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
You can use this recipe for beef stock also, just use beef meat and bones where it calls for moose meat and bones.
- Ready In:
- 3hrs 5mins
- 2 lbs moose (meat and bones)
- 10 cups water
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon parsley, dried
- 2 bay leaves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon marjoram
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄2 tablespoon salt (might need more, to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper (might need more, to taste)
- 1⁄2 cup carrot, chopped roughly
- 2 stalks celery, including leaves
- Cover meat and bones with water in large pot.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Slowly bring to a boil, and then let it simmer for 2 to 3 hours.
- Strain and cool in refrigerator until fat solidifies.
- Remove fat.
- Pour in airtight containers, store in refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Can be frozen.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation